About This Opportunity
Fairview Health Services is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join a primary care practice at Fairview Clinics - Pine City.
Our primary care opportunities qualify for a Resident Stipend and Loan Forgiveness.
• Income Details: Initial market competitive salary guarantee with ability to exceed on compensation program rewarding production, quality and patient experience.
• Other Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous time off, annual CME allowance, malpractice insurance, a retirement plan, & more.
• The physicians have the ability to focus on an outpatient-only practice by admitting their patients to the hospitalist service at Fairview Lakes Medical Center or have the ability to provide the full scope of traditional inpatient and outpatient care by participating in a rounding service at the hospital.
• H1B Visa Accepted
• Patient encounters average 20-22 patients per day.
• Onsite services include: rehab services, diabetic education, an anticoagulation clinic and diagnostic services including lab, X-ray and mammography. MRI, CT, and bone densitometry is available at Fairview Lakes Medical Center.
• 3 NPs, 1 MD
• We have a fully integrated Electronic Medical Record (EPIC).
• Physicians work an expectation of 36 patient contact hours per week.
• Patients are admitted to the hospitalist service at Fairview Lakes Medical Center.
• Opportunity for physicians to perform procedures.
• Call Coverage: Various call options available. Call is approximately 1:20.
As part of our participation in the Pioneer Accountable Care Organization (ACO), the physicians use a team approach in managing clinical care. The site is using a model of care, Care Model Innovation, for their patients which actively looks at and changes clinical processes to maximize efficiency, resources, and clinical care.
Graduate of an accredited ACGME Family Medicine residency training program and Board Certified/Board Prepared with the American Board of Medical Specialties or American Osteopathic Association. Licensed or ability to obtain Minnesota Board of Medical Practice Licensure. Ability to obtain and /or maintain DEA certification for the State of Minnesota. Meet threshold criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and Privileges.
About Fairview Clinics - Pine City
Fairview Clinics - Pine City is one of the practices within the Fairview Medical Group. The Fairview Medical Group is a physician-led, integrated, multi-specialty practice, within Fairview Health Services, that is comprised of more than 500 providers within more than 40 clinics throughout Minneapolis/St. Paul and surrounding areas.
The Fairview Medical Group is reforming health care delivery through groundbreaking innovation to reinvent the way care is delivered. Fairview providers work together with common clinical protocols, service standards, communication tools and processes to deliver consistently exceptional care and service to our communities. The group practice uses specific, shared metrics to measure progress toward clearly defined outcomes that advance Fairview's vision. Clear decision making and effective communication, along with physician leadership, collaboration and accountability, are essential in order to achieve clinical and operational excellence.
For more information and opportunities, see Fairview Clinics - Pine City.
Community of Pine City
Pine City, situated on the I-35 corridor between the Twin Cities and Duluth, is a progessive community with a growing population. There are over 3,300 residents with more than 10,000 living in the surrounding area. With Cross Lake to the east, Pokegama Lake to the west, and the St. Croix and Upper and Lower Snake Rivers nearby, Pine City is an all-season recreation haven. Its over 50 miles of shoreline and 3,000 acres of navigable waterway make the area attractive to anglers, boaters, and anyone looking to relax on the water.
Census Data for Pine City
|Bachelors & Higher||12.9%|
|Under 5 Years||5.7%|
|Under 18 Years||21.5%|
|Over 65 Years||16.7%|
|Median Home Value||$162.0|
|Total Area||1.0 sq. miles|
|Persons per Household||2.43|