About This Opportunity
The regular Operating Room schedule runs from 8:00am-4:00pm, Monday through Friday. It is the responsibility of each clinician to report to work at such a time that his or her first patient will be ready to be anesthetized at 8:00am on a regularly scheduled day. The time to report for work may therefore vary depending on the anticipated complexity of scheduled cases. It is generally 7:00 am.
- Will be available to take call for Anesthesia Services as assigned by the Department Chief or designate. This care may involve either administration of anesthesia care to the patient by the physician provider or the supervision of such administration by a CRNA.
- Completion of all appropriate forms and records
- Compliance with preoperative/intraoperative and postoperative policies
- Other clinical duties as assigned, which may include OB Anesthesia and rarely pre-admission services.
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Advanced medical care arena in a rural setting
- Community-centered environment
- High growth potential / Low competition
- Medical & dental insurance
- Savings & profit sharing plan (401k)
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Hospital and licensure fees
Apply For This Opportunity
About Guthrie Clinic/Robert Packer
Guthrie is a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system that serves a large population of people over a wide geographic area. It currently includes three hospitals, 400 physicians and mid-level providers, 25 regional provider offices in 23 communities, home health and home care services, and a research institute. Its robust Electronic Health Record enables primary and specialty care physicians across the system to quickly gain a comprehensive understanding of patient needs. Guthrie manages more than 1,000,000 patient visits a year.
For more information and opportunities, see Guthrie Clinic/Robert Packer.
Community of Sayre
Life in Guthrie’s expansive service area is bursting with exhilaration. From the uphills to the downhills, the Finger Lakes Wine Country to the mountains, there’s an unforgettable ride waiting for you. Like sports? See your favorite teams and cheer for new ones. Unexpected cultural gems beckon at your back door. Myriad career opportunities for spouses abound, at Fortune 100 (500?) companies and at leading technological and educational institutions. And when only the city will do, New York, Philadelphia and D.C. (or Boston) can be reached in just a quick trip. Discover the innumerable rewards of life in the Twin Tiers.
Local Attractions in Sayre
Places of Worship
Census Data for Sayre
|Bachelors & Higher||18.7%|
|Under 5 Years||6.8%|
|Under 18 Years||23.9%|
|Over 65 Years||18.3%|
|Median Home Value||$71100.0|
|Total Area||2.0 sq. miles|
|Persons per Household||2.28|